Jeremy Dueck Photography Inc.

Jeremy Dueck Photography - review albums, slide shows and proofs from your day

Wednesday

Pamela and Mark



Well I must say that Pamela and Mark's wedding was beautiful. Pat did such a wonderful job with the flowers and details, I don't think Bel Acres ever looked so good.

All in all it was a great day and we certainly had a fantastic time shooting in the exchange district capturing some wonderful memories.

I made a little surprise for you guys, I put together a rather rough mock up of an Art Book that you can view. I hope you like it.

5 Comments:

At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome job Jeremy - everyone loves it!

Thank you kindly,
Mark & Pam

 
At 6:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOLY!!! These are awsome!!I would so have Jeremy do my wedding!!

Marnie Souce

 
At 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW......this is truly amazing!!! You are a very talented young man!

Obviously we look forward to seeing the proofs in the near future.

Thanks
Pat

 
At 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The photos are the best we've seen, and so beautifully put together. Great job, and you obviously had great subjects to work with!
Paul & Michelle

 
At 8:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A truly beautiful bride, great photo's,
Best wishes and happiness
Uncle Fred, and Carol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home