Jeremy Dueck Photography Inc.

Jeremy Dueck Photography - review albums, slide shows and proofs from your day

Monday

IL Divo


Any IL Divo fans out there? They're not my favorite (I'm kinda into classic rock, like Pink Floyd, Stones and The Who), but my wife loves them. Seems it's hard to find a woman that doesn't. So I did my husband duty - and off to IL Divo we went. I didn't mind seeing them once - but I think that will be enough for me, unless we happen to be in Spain and they're singing at some great venue. Don't get me wrong, I think they are a very talented bunch of guys. Although I found the concert to be a bit contrived.

Any one else see the show? comments, thoughts?

Took a few shots with the SD700. Enjoy




2 Comments:

At 8:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't like Il Divo- I just don't get the whole concept, they're like this New Kids On the Block, only in expensive suits with better voices- this fabricated group of suave looking men that middle age women swoon over- cry over- give me a break, if I ever get there someone set me straight!
I can't believe you sat through the whole show :o)

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger Jeremy Dueck said...

I did it for my wife, a date night out - but the middle aged swooning women were too much. At times it was hard to hear them sing. I think the local papers gave the show a 3 out of 5, which I can't argue with. They are Simon's marketing dream - and making him a whole lot of coin. With that kind of cash you would think they could get suits that fit properly. I mean, seriously.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home