Jeremy Dueck Photography Inc.

Jeremy Dueck Photography - review albums, slide shows and proofs from your day

Monday

Second Shooting in Gimli



Trevor invited me up to Gimli to shoot a wedding with him on the weekend. Despite the heavy rain, we had a great time.

The rain did stop later in the day and we could venture outside and actually use the wonderful locations that Gimli has to offer. I'm going to post just a few of my favorites, check out Trev's blog for the full slide show and story.


And now, some of my favorites. I got to experiment and play, so I tried shooting with movement and motion - shooting a 'looser' more artist feel.





Of course you got to have the shoe shot - even if they just walked into the church for the ceremony. Who ever you are stranger, nice shoes!



Saw it and just had to shoot it - love the colors.


2 Comments:

At 12:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good stuff dude! The slideshow should be up in the next day or 2. It was cool having you out.....I can't wait until I can get the time to second shoot one of yours.

T

 
At 12:40 AM, Blogger Jeremy Dueck said...

Yeah it was a blast! It's a lot of fun being the one in the background.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home