Jeremy Dueck Photography Inc.

Jeremy Dueck Photography - review albums, slide shows and proofs from your day

Monday

Great Clients - even if they're not mine

One of the things that warms my heart most is when we can provide our clients with an experience and product that blows them away, whether they never thought they could look so fantastic and sexy on their wedding day or they come back after their day and say, "you were the best part of the day, by far the most enjoyable time".

Last week I helped Trevor shoot a behind the scenes video of Kat and Chris's "save the day" video, just so you all could see how it works. Today I received this wonderful email from Kat.

Hi Jeremy!

I just wanted to send you a quick email to thank you so much for coming out to our shoot last week. I just saw the finished products and I am completely blown away!!!! You guys both rocked!!! It was great to meet you and having your input on our day :) I am still so ecstatic about everything! Oh, and I loved the "hang on to your hats comment!" ... the behind the scenes video actually had me in tears (good tears of course!!!)

Thanks again!!!!
Kat

Kat and Chris, you guys are a stand up couple. Thank you for even thinking of me when I was just in the background shooting footage. It really warmed my heart to open this email. Even if I still have to live down "hang on to your hats".

I'm delighted we could give you an experience that you deserved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home