Jeremy Dueck Photography Inc.

Jeremy Dueck Photography - review albums, slide shows and proofs from your day

Wednesday

Red Rock


While we were out shooting the TTD session in the desert I took a few landscapes of the canyon. I really should have done more, but it was a little crazy with all the people in our entourage. I was concentrating on the brides so I didn't do all the scenic photos that I may have liked.

I always talk about trying to do landscapes (actually any photography) in wonderful light - something unique. Well this has neither - shot at 10:00 in the morning. I would love to go back and do it right - at the magic times of the day.











2 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, Anonymous Cory said...

Cool shots. Interesting how black and white looks great in the harsh daytime light, but the color not so much.

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger Jeremy Dueck said...

that's the trick actually, anytime the light is harsh and bad - try making a BW, it is forgiving when it comes to that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home