Jeremy Dueck Photography Inc.

Jeremy Dueck Photography - review albums, slide shows and proofs from your day

Wednesday

Relay for Life 2010

Last weekend I headed down to our local park with camera in hand and photographed the Relay for Life. It's a wonderful event where cancer survivors and people whose lives are touched by cancer come together to walk all night along a lit path of candle light, raising money for cancer research.

Shooting for myself, I just wandered along grabbing shots that appealed to me. As I walk along the thousands of candles that proclaimed people's hurt and triumph I tear up every time. Luminaries that tell of people's pain and loss, success and joys of cancer beat - I weep.

These are shoes that I have worn too often...
...and yet.... and yet the souls are strangely comfortable... To view more images head over to http://www.pictage.com/842864

More images on FaceBook here http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?aid=176512&id=604182816

To view images from last years 2009 event, click here:


















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home