Jeremy Dueck Photography Inc.

Jeremy Dueck Photography - review albums, slide shows and proofs from your day

Saturday

Johanna and Jason | a Hecla Wedding


Last weekend Des and I headed up province to a wonderful location for a small and intimate wedding - Hecla Island. The last time I was up there was '88 for a photo convention. I must say I really miss it. It's a nice drive and a better journey's end.

Johanna and Jason have charmed me over the last year with their wonderful Scottish accents and pointed me to better Scotch. He sounds like David Coulthard and looks a little like Mic Dreamy from Grey's.

All the best to you two, thanks for the wonderful time on the island. The view was great, the food better and the company a treat.

Thanks to Desmond Snyman for coming out and second shooting, cheers mate.
















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home