Jeremy Dueck Photography Inc.

Jeremy Dueck Photography - review albums, slide shows and proofs from your day

Wednesday

Thanks 2008



I can't believe it is over! 2008 came and went so fast. And with it it brought so many amazing things, people, places and events. And none of it would have been possible without my ever-so-amazing clients, fellow photographers, and you the reader.

I want to thank everyone who had me be a part of their event, hired me for a photoshoot, who read this blog, who emailed me about my work, who put a link to my blog on their blog, who talked to someone about my work. Thank you for getting behind what I put so much effort into.

Thanks to all my assistants Jaymi, Sherry, Jared, Lisa, Becky, and Jodee that second shot and helped at all our weddings this year. Great work and hope to continue working with you in the new year.


Most importantly, thank you to my amazing wife Heather. She does not make it on this blog much as she does not like having the camera pointed at her but I publicly want to thank her for her undying love and support and believing in me and my vision. She is nothing less than super woman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home