Jeremy Dueck Photography Inc.

Jeremy Dueck Photography - review albums, slide shows and proofs from your day

Thursday

Brought to you by the letter W

Man I loved Sesame Street when I was a kid! Songs like "we all live in a Capital I", and "Lower case n"

Or how about this classic?



What does the letter W stand for?

My bud Trevor has a contest on his blog asking people to comment what they think it stands for. Oh man I'm in on that action! Tell you what, post your guesses in the comments below and I'll draw from your names and give $30 to cancer research for you. Draw will close Jan 16th.

Comment away!

PS. I'm donating to Cancer Care, they happened to call this morning for support.

2 Comments:

At 11:49 PM, Blogger Marlene Fast said...

Jer, my guess is for what the "W" stands is ...ah, I don't know - how about ' double you' - without 'you' there would be no 'we' - as in 'I need your support'. Just my lame guess. Interesting P.S. note. What's up? Wanna talk?

 
At 12:39 AM, Blogger Jeremy Dueck said...

Had to change my PS. note as everyone thought it was bad. I just meant they called for support, hence my donation

 

Post a Comment

<< Home