Jeremy Dueck Photography Inc.

Jeremy Dueck Photography - review albums, slide shows and proofs from your day

Friday

Sarah and Keith

I hadn't meet Sarah till a week before her wedding, her and Keith are out in BC and mother did all the booking. Needless to say I was thrilled when she walked into the studio, I knew she would make a lovely bride.

Sarah proceeded to tell me they wanted only photojournalism for their wedding. Hmm, this was going to be tough, seeing as I thought she would fit a fashion style to the tee. So having to give up my dreams Sarah
assured me all would be all right.

Well we had a blast!


Some of the coolest looking invitations that I've seen, thanks to Mad About Paper.




I always appreciate nice shoes and these were great! When my wife saw the photo she said, "love the shoes!" Ditto.



Pretty much my favorite bouquet of the year so far. Love the oranges and lime greens, just beautiful.



Sarah thought it important to share a few moments with everyone important to her.


A big shout out to the wedding party, the girls and guys came out from around the world for the couple's big day.


I'm a big sucker for British accents, and Helen didn't disappoint. I was truly charmed all night. Helen, if you're reading this get on Top Gear and say hi to the Hamster, James and Mr. Clarkson for me.


The night ended at the Tavern In The Park with fantastic food and dancing!



Rodney Smith once said, "without question I always fall in love with the person I'm photographing." I wonder if this is one of those times. I absolutely love this photo, the story in her eyes...


All the best to you guys! I enjoyed getting to know a bit more about the extraordinary lives you lead.





3 Comments:

At 12:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These pictures have caputered how much these two people mean to each other. Absolutely fantastics.
Sarah is as wonderful on the "inside" as she appears in the pictures you have taken. Keith's love and caring for Sarah shines through in the work you have done.
Thank you for your good work and good eye for "the moments" in their special day.
Claudette Roy

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Jeremy Dueck said...

You're very welcome. It was a wonderful night and I really appreciated the time we had documenting that love.

They are a special couple and I can't help wondering what's in store for them. They have such a rich past already.

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger RainCity said...

You are absolutely right Jeremy...her eyes, they do tell a story...simply beautiful! Those are the kinds of photographs that pull me in and inspire me, and ultimately, aspire me to be a great photographer myself...MERCI for that!

-Lisa:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home