Jeremy Dueck Photography Inc.

Jeremy Dueck Photography - review albums, slide shows and proofs from your day

Friday

Charlene and Lino


First off I have got to say that everyone at the wedding looked great. I mean even the guests were dressed to the nine's! Some cool fashion happening there. Check out Lino's shoes...





Lino is from one of my favorite states ever, California. Must be true love to come up here to get married. And Charlene's smile - just fantastic! Good luck, and God's speed guys! Check out some photos from Charlene and Lino's wedding.











Isn't she just the cutest? Although she doesn't look too impressed with having her photo taken.


2 Comments:

At 3:39 PM, Blogger Ian said...

All very nice, but I really dig the shot of the groomsmen. They look very cool

 
At 12:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pictures turned out amazing! I find myself constantly on this site, reliving my special day all over again. Thank you so much for your time and creative ideas! Eveyone loved you...And the fact that you got my Dad to smile, actually showing teeth, (in the other set of proofs) even he's having a hard time believing it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home