Jeremy Dueck Photography Inc.

Jeremy Dueck Photography - review albums, slide shows and proofs from your day

Tuesday

Jaymi and Jared


Well I was told this wedding was following a car theme, and man could they get much better than that old Corvette? I love that car! In fact all the wheels were pretty sweet that day. (yes I love cars and bikes)


Jaymi was the most calm bride I have ever had, and probably the most excited. She would just break out into song while getting ready in the morning. Very endearing.



You guys were great! I really enjoyed getting to know the two of you. Click here for a slide show of Jaymi and Jared's wedding.



4 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey
you did a fantastic job the pictures look amazing .

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger Jeremy Dueck said...

Thank you, and your welcome stranger.

 
At 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeremy,

You are the sweetest! I love all the pictures. You really captured a lot of special moments in a unique way which is exactly what I wanted for my wedding pictures. You're exactly the kind of photographer I wanted and you did not disappoint. The slideshow on your blog is awesome! I loved it SO much. It makes me even more anxious for the DVD, no pressure, I'm just excited!!!!

I looked at pictures with my family at my parents place and the only bodies that fell asleep in that room was our dog and theirs; conveniently both on my chair!

Just wanted to say a thousand times thank you!!!! It's been so much fun working with you.

-Jaymi, Jared + Abby Blatz

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger Jeremy Dueck said...

And people wonder why I love this job? Seriously - how cool is it to fulfill some one's dreams? It's fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home