Jeremy Dueck Photography Inc.

Jeremy Dueck Photography - review albums, slide shows and proofs from your day

Tuesday

Kristin + Erick


I love it when I meet a couple like Kristin and Erick, they are so humble I would never know their accomplishments had I not been at their reception. I won't go into details, for it's a wonderfully long list. But I will say this: Erick serves as a Major with the Army's Dental Corps, he first served as a Naval Engineer, but returned to the US and is currently a surgical resident at the University of Texas in the Maxillofacial and Oral Surgery Program.



I am incredibly honored to meet him and I thank him for his commitment to our Army and country and for serving over seas. I only wish I had taken the time to hear the stories behind the 4 medals.



Kristin is an Assistant Professor of Political Science at Dalhousie University. I promised her I wouldn't go overboard, but I will mention her PhD research won some international awards and she is currently working on a book.


Okay on the the photos: Got to have the shoe shots!







We ended up at the Taven in the Park for the reception - always a wonderful location - great food! The music needs to me mentioned. I loved it, Kevin Aichele crooned the jazz standard's late into the night. Fantastic voice!

This was my kind of night.

Beautiful Dress - Maggie Sottero
Florist - Valley Flowers
Cake - High Tea Bakery

And a show of slides:


All the best to you guys! and thank you for your service to our country.

Jeremy

3 Comments:

At 7:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice work dude. I agree about Kevin being an amazing vocalist....he blows me away every time I hear him sing.

T

 
At 12:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

gotta love shoe shots..nice work!

 
At 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw your photos from Kristen and Erick's wedding- they look fantastic. You really are something.

Thanks for everything- from being so accomodating from the beginning, to the calendar included with our books (now up in Keith's new office).

Keep in touch!

Sarah.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home