Jeremy Dueck Photography Inc.

Jeremy Dueck Photography - review albums, slide shows and proofs from your day

Thursday

Kristen and Jeremy - (e)session

First off, Kristen is cute as a button and Jeremy is relaxed around the camera. This was fun! (man I love my job!) We went to our wonderful secret location once again and produced some pretty cool photos.

These photos are sporting our new retro look. They have a feel and look from the past that I'm really getting in to. They kinda defy the sharp, over saturated digital look of the last few years. I'm a film shooter at heart and love to portray that look with digital images.

I've always liked the colors of Polaroid film from the 70's.


Here's my homage to the past, hope you dig the look.





Click here for a slide show of your session.




2 Comments:

At 11:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jeremy,

Thank you once again for taking the time to shoot our engagement pictures! Jeremy and I are both very pleased with the turn out of the pictures. It is hard to pick a favorite picture because we both love so many of them! We are looking forward to taking more pictures with you on our wedding day. Jeremy and I both believe you will do a wonderful job catching every special moment of our big day!

Thanks again, and take care.

Sincerely,

Kristen

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Jeremy Dueck said...

Your welcome, can hardly wait for the wedding myself.

Take care guys,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home