Jeremy Dueck Photography Inc.

Jeremy Dueck Photography - review albums, slide shows and proofs from your day

Sunday

Lynn and Richard






I have never had the opportunity to photograph a dress as beautiful and unique as Lynn's. Wow! I can't get over how well it suited her. Very classy and elegant.











At times when I was photographing Lynn it felt like a shoot for a wedding dress fashion spread. I think I loved the simplicity of her hair and neckline. No veil or necklace, just classic beauty.

It was a beastly hot day, but we had a great time. Enjoy Lynn and Richard's slide show here.



3 Comments:

At 7:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lynn and Richard

Janet forwarded the pictures to Mom and she sent them to me. Congratulations!!!!! I wish you all the best and hope you have a happy, rewarding and long life together.

Cheryl
Brisbane, Australia

 
At 9:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jeremy,

Just wanted to drop a line to say the pictures are absolutely stunning!!!! Your are a very talented individual. I am so thankful you were a part of our (steaming hot) wedding day and our lives to make such unbelievable memories for us. All of our friends and family just loved your work. I think we'll drum up some more business for ya!!

Thanks for making me feel like a model for a day!

Talk to you soon.

Love

L n' R

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger Jeremy Dueck said...

You are welcome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home