Jeremy Dueck Photography Inc.

Jeremy Dueck Photography - review albums, slide shows and proofs from your day

Tuesday

Carrie and Tim


What can I say about this wedding? I mean just look at these photos! Carrie is so beautiful, and their eyes are stunning! How could I go wrong with subjects like this?


This was a very fulfilling wedding to shoot. Small, intimate, personal. I loved it! Only one draw back, I didn't have enough time... At least it felt that way. Would you let these two go back to Alberta? I thought not.


I think I'm going through withdrawal.
Carrie and Tim, it was a pleasure to be apart of your lives. Here are some of my favorites from your day.




6 Comments:

At 8:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW- some people are just made to be in pictures-

 
At 10:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Jeremy,

I would like to take this opportunity to personally thank you and your lovely assistant for your participation in making Carrie & Tim's Wedding Day exceptional! You were a gift from God! The chemistry of all parties involved, your professionalism and willingness to assist in every area was amazing. As a matter of fact, my family has adopted you as a new found friend. I can hardly wait to see the final product as I know it will be a priceless work of art. I am sooooooo excited.......


Once again,

Best regards,

Bev Quigley (mob) Mother of Bride.....

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger RainCity said...

WOW! I thought I was excited to see Kim & Dermont and Lynn & Richard's photos, but THESE are the ones I was waiting for!! They are amazing! I feel so privileged to have been a (small) part of Carrie & Tim’s special day, and a part of making their wonderful memories come to life through your beautiful photos! Kudos to you! Working with you Jeremy is waaay cool!!

Too awesome of a feeling to express,

-Lisa :)

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger Jeremy Dueck said...

Thank you Lisa, and no, I didn't put her up to this. : )

 
At 4:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jeremy,

Priceless, I am speechless..... Beautiful, amazing..... No words to describe ..... I am crying....MOB (Mother of Bride).

Bev

 
At 4:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeremy, the photos are absolutely stunning!!!! Tim and I took a sneak peek at them in Jamaica and we just about died, we were smiling ear to ear. When we got home we went through them all and were just amazed. Thank-you again so much for everything, I cannot wait to see the finished product.

Carrie Curley

 

Post a Comment

<< Home