Jeremy Dueck Photography Inc.

Jeremy Dueck Photography - review albums, slide shows and proofs from your day

Monday

Kim and Dermot


Just when I thought I have done some of the craziest weddings out there I meet Kim and Dermot, yup that's him flying over the bride.




These guys were so much fun - I could hardly keep up! We just ran out of time and didn't even get to use all the great cars Dermot rounded up. (BTW if you have been following the blog you might already know I'm a gear head car buff).






I think we caught both the romantic, loving side of these guys - and the wild fun side. Check out Kim and Dermot's teasers here.




4 Comments:

At 9:48 PM, Blogger RainCity said...

Wow! I simply could not wait for the end result of these sessions and I was absolutely thrilled to finally see them!! Beautiful Photos Jeremy! (I cannot believe I was a witness to your genius creativity, and a help during those awesome and special days for these couples and families! -- and I emphasise on the word HELP because these photographs are ALL you! Jeremy, you have an AMAZING eye!! Way cool! --)

- Lisa

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger Jeremy Dueck said...

Thank you Lisa, thank you kindly.

These guys were a lot of fun, hey?

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger RainCity said...

Yes! They had THE craziest energy I've ever seen from a bride and groom! They were great!

Lynn and Richard were so nice! They look great together! My Mom absolutely loved that one photograph where they're together on the stairs and both have their eyes closed (she gushed!) And Lynn's dress...oh my! Simply gorgeous!

I LOVE THE YELLOW GIANT TIGER WALL!

- Lisa :)

 
At 10:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jeremy!

Thank you SO MUCH for a fantastic wedding day; we all had such a great time and are extremely excited to see all of the photos! We hope you are enjoying your busy summer with all of the weddings you must be doing!


Thank you very much!!

Kim and Dermot

 

Post a Comment

<< Home