Jeremy Dueck Photography Inc.

Jeremy Dueck Photography - review albums, slide shows and proofs from your day

Friday

Allison + Grant






How cool is a bride that jumps hay bales in great heels? Tops in my book.

Allison and Grant's wedding was straight out of a magazine. The black and white color scheme was so clean and sharp. I really appreciated it - it looked great and classy to boot.














Some great wedding shoes, so stylish. Got to love them.




Once again the evening ended up at the lovely Fort Garry Hotel


Check out the slide show featuring some of Allison and Grant's photos.


Thanks for allowing me to be a part of your day, it was fun! All the best to you two!






2 Comments:

At 9:26 PM, Blogger RainCity said...

Bonjour!! I love the jumpin' Allison! Much fun! Oh Jeremy, you shouldn't worry so much; you always get great stuff!! ;)

Salut! - Lisa :D

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger Jeremy Dueck said...

Yeah I do too! It's one of my favorite of the year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home