Jeremy Dueck Photography Inc.

Jeremy Dueck Photography - review albums, slide shows and proofs from your day

Thursday

Kimberly + Robert



I was spared the torrential rains last weekend, my wedding was on Friday, and it looks like Trev owes me a great number of martinis! I mentioned my bride was going to have a horse in her photos at Assiniboine Park, but not just the park - the Leo Mol gardens. Trev said "no way they are going to do that!"

The first time, and probably the last:


Time to pay up Trev, here's the proof:


Tell you the truth, we did some other cool things. How about a 450 hp Mustang?


Okay so we had to leave it behind, after all it is from the 60's.



Cool ring shot:


Kimberly and Robert were great fun. I mean, come on! Horse riding in the Park? The cars, convertibles. All so sweet! But one of the best things was how happy Robert was. Nothing was going to get him down, and you could just see how much he loved marrying his sweetheart girl. (even if the Mustang came with her). You guys were a blast, I totally enjoyed the fun you brought to your day!





And now a show of slides, just press play:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home