Jeremy Dueck Photography Inc.

Jeremy Dueck Photography - review albums, slide shows and proofs from your day

Thursday

Sara-Marie + Neal


Okay I'm a bit slow with this one but Sara-Marie and Neal's wedding was a great day! a very hot day - but great!

What happens at an Italian and Portuguese wedding? Food, lots and lots of amazing food! Thank you to both Mothers for their wonderful hospitality and great spread! (if every weekend was like that I'd be huge!) It was definitely a treat.

When I met Sara-Marie over a year ago I knew she would be a stunning bride, what I didn't know till the wedding is how amazing the wedding party would be. Thanks for all the fun guys and gals!

Of course you have to have the shoe shot!














Dress - Monique Lhuillier
Cake - Chocolate Zen
Flowers - Valley Flowers

Slide show goodness below - just press play


2 Comments:

At 6:30 PM, Blogger Marlene Fast said...

Jeremy, I love these images - you did another awesome job! I especially love the lighting in the....no - the lighting is fabulous on all the shots and the use of angles and location - perfect!

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger Jeremy Dueck said...

Thank you Marlene, coming from you that means a lot.

We'll have to shoot together some time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home