Jeremy Dueck Photography Inc.

Jeremy Dueck Photography - review albums, slide shows and proofs from your day

Wednesday

Naomi + Matt {e}shoot


The day we went to shoot Naomi and Matt's engagement photos ended up being very wet. So we headed into the museum and took advantage of some of the sets.





Naomi wanted to get some outdoor photos as well and frankly her clear dome umbrellas looked better than my standard black ones I keep in the trunk.




After we shot in the rain Matt says to me, "we brought bikes" "by all means, let's head to the car park and shoot". I had a great time guys, I'm looking forward to your wedding next year. Thanks for the fun!

And thank's for the Bubble Tea, it was great! Such a nice treat guys, I appreciated it.




Things got pretty rough when the bikes came out.

6 Comments:

At 6:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, that's a great looking shoot! Love everything about it.

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger Jeremy Dueck said...

Thanks man, I'm amazed how 1000 iso looks so good with this camera.

 
At 10:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

o my the pictures look so amazing thank you so much jeremy!! thank you so much for time you spent with us!! we cant wait for our wedding!!

-matt and naomi

 
At 1:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome pics!!! AJ & UR

 
At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent photo shoot,Jeremy! Far exceeded my expectations. Thanks for making Matt and Naomi's engagement pictures and the day special for them. Congratulations on a shoot well done!
-Naomi's Mom

 
At 7:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow- those are awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home