Jeremy Dueck Photography Inc.

Jeremy Dueck Photography - review albums, slide shows and proofs from your day

Tuesday

Raelene + Shaun

I've mentioned before I love small town weddings. It's great to shoot in new locations and get away from the city - opens up some exploring and creativity. So when Raelene and Shaun asked me to head to Elm Creek and Carmen for their wedding, I was only too happy to go. Yeah!

The heat was up near the 30's, but everyone in the wedding party were up for some good times, especially when the golf carts came out.

When I walked into the house and saw Raelene's dress and shoes, I knew we'd have a styling good time. Her dress and hair were right out Grace Ormonde Wedding Style (which is a great style to live up to). Definitely one of the best wedding dresses of the year. Kudos to all my girls this year - I can't remember a year where I've had so much wonderful variety.


Okay on to photo goodness!

Great shoes

Love, love, love this dress - fantastic!

My favorite dress photo of the year so far,

You can't get these kind of shots when the priest says we'll reenact it after - that just never works. Weddings are about emotions and feelings. Don't sell yourself short.

When you're hot, head to the nearest AC hotel and shoot "bed jumping" photos, right up there with cigar portraits.


I loved spending the day with you two, celebrating the start of your life together. Enjoy your Shangri-La.


Please click this link to see a slide show of Raelene and Shaun's wedding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home