Jeremy Dueck Photography Inc.

Jeremy Dueck Photography - review albums, slide shows and proofs from your day

Friday

Family Photos

A lot of people just think we photograph weddings, we actually do family portraits, products and commercial as well.

This time we headed out to the fields and did Anti-portraits, just letting families have fun and documenting their relationships. I'm just going to post a few of my favorite of the kids.


Cute, cute
"Jeremy, what if I were to peek through the grass, would that be good?"

"Troy, that would be a wonderful idea"




Flying is always a good thing.

When things get pouty, "Is that the best you can do? Come on, give me more mean baby!"


If you're family is wanting Anti-portraits, just give me a ring.

Cheers,

Your anti-portrait photographer Jeremy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home