Jeremy Dueck Photography Inc.

Jeremy Dueck Photography - review albums, slide shows and proofs from your day

Thursday

Naomi + Matt


Naomi and Matt's wedding was one of my favorite ever. We did engagement photos a while back - and ever since then our friendship has grown. What a wonderful family. I love shooting weddings like this - it's wonderful to experience the love and caring that both families had for everyone involved.

I'll be doing this in two or three parts, as I'm off to Las Vegas for a week's vacation with my wife. (leaving in one hour, yah!)

Here are some of my fav's from the day. Details will come next, followed by highlights.

If you're friends or family of Leanne and Kevin and wish to see ALL of their photos, CLICK HERE to be notified when their online gallery is launched!














0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home