Jeremy Dueck Photography Inc.

Jeremy Dueck Photography - review albums, slide shows and proofs from your day

Tuesday

Jerrah-Lee + Kevin





Well Jerrah-Lee and Kevin's wedding was a cold, wet day. Probably the worst weather we've had for a wedding this year. However, we made the most of it and had a great time taking photos together.

The wedding took place at the Evergreen Village, with special stops at a gravel yard and the local car wash.


Jerrah-Lee had this locket that has been in the family for decades, worn on the wedding day of the brides in the family. Jerrah had it in a little pocket sewn into her dress. Definitely a cool 'something old'.


Some getting ready photos in the old house.

Love the shoes.



I really love how the color of the leaves and their location play well with the guy's pose. Well planned? I think so.


A photographer can get tired of all the same ol', same old locations - like the Legislative. So we went some place new, or shall I say old.

The local car wash.

Now that is a sweet location for a shoot. I'm glad they went for it. It just goes to prove my point that you can take a great photo anywhere.




One of my favorite photos of the day. I guess I like the whimsical nature.


Jerrah-Lee and Kevin, I wish you all the best and God's blessings. It was fun being a part of your day.


2 Comments:

At 7:32 PM, Blogger RainCity said...

Yes! I'm glad you put these up on your blog! I have been psyched about seeing them! Wow, I love the one of the guys Jeremy! I guess it pays freezing (cause of that horrible wind), and getting your shoes full of mud, huh?! (AWESOME!) Can't wait to see the rest!

-Lisa

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Jeremy Dueck said...

There was something about that row of trees that I just knew we needed to experience. With a little warming of the photo in Photoshop - it just comes alive, be it a quiet subtle way.

I think it's Kevin's hair. The swooping point makes the shot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home