Jeremy Dueck Photography Inc.

Jeremy Dueck Photography - review albums, slide shows and proofs from your day

Wednesday

Portraits In Las Vegas


When you travel with other photographers to a cool location the cameras are bound to come out, so I thought I would post some sweet photos of Lois and Trev that I took, and then one he took of me.

Trev has the same photos on his site, I just like my crops. I'm use to shooting a square from when I shot my Hasselblad - kind of miss it.


Which of these do you like better? the BW one or the color?


3 Comments:

At 12:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was torn between B&W and color for your image when i posted it. I went for color because the other ones were B&W and i didn't want them to be all the same.

 
At 1:28 AM, Blogger Jeremy Dueck said...

Yeah, when you took it I knew it should be a BW. I think I like it better that way.

But I do like it with that vintage '50s color as well.

 
At 8:17 AM, Blogger Patty Boge. said...

I like them both! But BW is definitely more timeless in this case! These headshots rock! All of them! I love the use of light...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home