Jeremy Dueck Photography Inc.

Jeremy Dueck Photography - review albums, slide shows and proofs from your day

Friday

Trashing Cameras, Dresses the Works


Okay it's time to post our Trash the Dress session this past week with the talented Trevor Brucki. One of his couples wanted to get some amazing photos out at the cabin on Lake Winnipeg, so Trevor invite me along, and the list just got bigger and bigger.

So the group that hit the road were:

Steve Hiebert (
Personal Expressions Photography)
Jeremy Dueck (Jeremy Dueck Photography Inc.)
Patty Boge (
Off The Page Photography)
Trevor Brucki (Trevor Brucki Photography)


Trashing the dress doesn't mean you need to cut it up or tear it to shreds. It's more about getting the kind of photo that you couldn't do on the day of your wedding, without any of the time pressures or nerves you might have on your day. Just think about having a relaxed "Day After Session" were you can ride a bike, horse, high jump (my groom), play tackle football, any hobby you're into could become a great photo and a wild afternoon of fun.

For those in the know, most of my shots where done with the 50 1.4 and 85 1.8 - just for the techno geeks out there. And yes I did shoot some 120 film, but none of it is posted yet.

Okay on to some awesome TTD goodness! Photos please!


This is my Jessica Claire cop


The man, Mr. Background..... Blair


Again, I didn't want Blair to feel left out - although I like this shot of him.


I want to give a special thanks to the hospitality of Kristy and Blair and their whole family. It was a pleasure getting to know you all and the wine, candle light meal and 1930's cabin on the lake will be a great memory to the end of a great day! Thank you all so much! It was fantastic.


If any of you are interested in a DAY AFTER SESSION or TTD, give me a call and we'll talk!


Cheers!

3 Comments:

At 11:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet post processing on those shots man. I love the textures you added!! man, that shoot was a lot of fun!! can't wait until the next one!

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger Jeremy Dueck said...

Thanks man, I think only half have post, the rest are just out of Lightroom. I made a BW preset that I actually like.

 
At 11:27 PM, Blogger Patty Boge. said...

awesome stuff Jeremy!!! loving the textures and the bw preset! let's do this again... heck, I'll get into my dress again! Good luck getting Jascha out to be the "background" though...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home