Jeremy Dueck Photography Inc.

Jeremy Dueck Photography - review albums, slide shows and proofs from your day

Sunday

Wall Street Shenanigans

What happened last week in the markets? I know this isn't photo related, but please bare with me, I just wanted to shed some light on the wild ride the stock markets went through last week. And if you're reading this from the USA - take note, it affects you folks most. (for now)

Wall Street is not on your side, never has been and never will be. They use us individual investors for their gain and pretend to throw scraps or bone once in a while to keep us happy. Last week many people in the Street made huge amounts of money (to the tune of 500 - 2000% in two days) - while most of us watched our savings gyrate like a gogo dancer.

If this banking industry melt down is new or foreign to you, or you don't understand what's been going on I beg you to read this article by Sy Harding. It will show you how much of an under dog the general public are. Really eye opening. You owe it to yourself to stay informed.

My wife mentioned last week, "why don't they just regulate it so this wouldn't happen?"

Why not indeed!


Click here to read about the banking debacle and understand what has been happening the last number of months.

Cheers,

Jeremy Dueck


2 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was a great article. I didn't know about all the previous regulations and protections that have, over the years, been done away with by the government. I'm American, and I'm so disgusted by my government right now, and by the greed of Wall Street and the markets. I'm happy I'm living here right now.

Thanks for that link, I'll be sharing it!

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger Jeremy Dueck said...

The greed of Wall Street and the markets have been happening since 1790. The only way to get around it is to understand how they work and do the same.

To be a individual investor that follows the general public and listens to Wall Street's lies is bad for your retirement funds.

Happy reading.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home