Jeremy Dueck Photography Inc.

Jeremy Dueck Photography - review albums, slide shows and proofs from your day

Thursday

Lisa + Lyle


This was the last double header weekend of the year, and I'm kinda thankful for that. But what a way to hit the ball out of the park! Both of the weddings turned out fantastic, some of my favorite photos of the year. (do I tend to say that a lot?) This time I mean it.

Got to be the best Groom Shot of the year. Seriously!


Lisa is a sister to one of my star grooms of the past, Kris from the infamous 'Kira and Kris' book. Okay that might be pushing it. But it's still my all time favorite book. Lisa and Lyle were no less the great couple to work with. She was stunning! I love expressive eyes, and Lisa didn't disappoint.

Love the vintage feel.


I love this photo; the light, the laugh, the giggle!


The outstanding feature of this wedding was none other than my #1 draw - Light. I have never had better. Every corner we turned left us in awe of light, not always quiet - but ever present.




Every once in a while the stars & planets line up and magic happens. The light is amazing; you capture your subjects in candid truthful moments - these, these are the times I fall in love...




"People use the terminology 'He's a commercial photographer, he's a fine art photographer, he's a landscape photographer.' I think it's hard enough just to be a photographer. I think that in using the term 'photographer' one should be very careful about what that really means. I grew up in a tradition where being a photographer was a very noble pursuit... You pursued it for the love and the passion, and doing it was a very difficult thing to do. There are thousands and thousands of people who take photographs, but very few photographers, because one has to have an eye, one has to have the vision, one has to have something to say."

- Rodney Smith






For a wonderful walk of love bathed in light, view Lisa and Lyle's slide show here.


6 Comments:

At 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jeremy,

The pictures are unbeleivable!!! They are exactly what I hoped they would be!! I am sooo excited and so grateful for all of your hard work and picture taking ability,
thank you so much!!!!!!

Lisa

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Jeremy Dueck said...

You guys are so welcome. It really was a dream wedding, you were great to be around, so relaxed.

I really enjoyed myself. We really had wonderful light.

Cheers!

 
At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!!!

 
At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAIT!! I just watched it again- ULTRA BEAUTIFUL!!

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger RainCity said...

Beautiful, Fantastic, as always! My favorite photograph is the little guy giggling away...so adorable!
-Lisa (aka the assistant...hehe)

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger Jeremy Dueck said...

Yeah I really like that one a lot. Turned out great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home