Jeremy Dueck Photography Inc.

Jeremy Dueck Photography - review albums, slide shows and proofs from your day

Sunday

Rebecca + Gil




What a way to wrap up the double header. Rebecca and Gil had a great vintage vibe to their wedding. Every thing from her shoes to the dress and flowers, the guys pin-striped suits; reminded me of the 30's. You have to love that.










Rebecca came to me wanting a very fashioned based look to her day. I thought it an opportune time to come up with a softer, vintage feel to the photos. Colors, or shall I say - lack of color that would suit the era.

So what do you think? Are these the shoes of the year? I have never seen such a great retro look.

Love her flowers



I know what you're thinking, a darker version of Matthew McConaughey...

With a Tom Cruise grin. Man you can't go wrong with that, sorry girls - he's taken. (brother to bride)





A little bit of painting with light.

Ending up at the Fort Gary once again.


Thank you guys for allowing me to be a part of your wonderful day, I really appreciate it. It was fantastic! Check out some more photos of the wedding here.



3 Comments:

At 8:38 PM, Blogger RainCity said...

Oh, the shoes, THE SHOES! I hate to sound like a broken record, but I'll say it until it isn't true anymore: Beautiful photographs Jeremy!

 
At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We love the photos that you took of us... they are the best photos we have ever seen! You have a great eye!

Thanks again
Rebecca.

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger Jeremy Dueck said...

You're so welcome. I loved the vintage vibe you guys came up with. It was so refreshing to experience.

Jeremy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home