Jeremy Dueck Photography Inc.

Jeremy Dueck Photography - review albums, slide shows and proofs from your day

Thursday

Katie + Kevin

I love this group, just love them!

Katie and Kevin have such a wonderful group of friends that were a part of their wedding and most of their lives - you could not help but want to be a part of them. It is a joy to photograph people that are so close and loving.

When I walked through the door and saw these girls enjoying being girls - I knew it would be great. Darling ladies and dashing men, talk about a wonderful, classy affair!

On to photos,








Yes I know it's out of focus, but there's something I like about it.






If you're going to wear a tux, this is the way to do it. Classic black with a black bow tie, you can't go wrong and it looks class.




Kevin really reminds me of Bond




Cake - High Tea Bakery
Dress - Something Blue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home